Sunday, February 27, 2011

Counting down, and congratulations to Amelia

Four days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and my commuting days are over. On Friday afternoon, while Tom is taking his Master Gardener test (anyone have questions about stink bugs?)

I'm hoping to be in a class that will teach me something about pruning. I love chopping things down and clearing out dead stuff, but it has been trial and error. I would prefer fewer errors.

Congratulations to Amelia! I think she is the youngest in the family with a blog. Check this out and take part in her survey: Earthcare by a Kid


3 Comments:

Blogger smemmott said...

Just four more days, wow - congratulations to you!

9:12 PM  
Blogger J. Memmott said...

I knew there was a birthday coming up. And welcome to the club. But aren't you supposed to relax and do nothing the first day out?

9:38 PM  
Blogger J. Memmott said...

And thanks for pointing out Amelia's blog. I'm impressed. Hope it gets some attention.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home